Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bouquet Bed part 2!

 Hey!
Continuing with the Bouquet Bed part 2! Before I start, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I will have 2 more today.Anyway, when I make my doll houses, I make a plan for every part I need. Normally ,  I'd make it out of foam core, but right now I'm on vacation (That's also why I haven't been posting Aurora's castle.) So instead, I layered pieces of paper, and glued them together.

I cut all of these pieces, and glued them.

This is what it looks like assembled.
Afterwards, I placed two pieces of felt on each other.
Have a fantastic day!
Maria

2 comments:

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria