Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Homemade doll clothes for Frozen!

Admit it, you love frozen. You adore the sister story , and the soundtrack. Well, if you're like me you do! I thought my Classic Anna and Elsa dolls deserved a better wardrobe. So , I got out my hot glue gun , scissors, and felt, and began crafting.

"Hi guys!" Anna says!She is wearing a chill outfit , perfect for
a day on the beach.

Next, Anna is wearing a more
fancy outfit. You better not get any
chocolate on it!

This  is Elsa's Fancy outfit. The cold
 never bothered her , so she has short
sleeves

Last, I took a picture of  Anna and
Elsa together in matching clothing. 
I hope you enjoyed these outfits. I will keep them in their original clothes though :)

Have a great day!
Maria 


1 comment:

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria