Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Blog!


      Hey! As some of you may know me , I am Maria. You might remember me for Maria's Crafty Corner, or AG Katie's Blog. I haven't posted in AGES, and now I deleted those blogs. They were just, so unprofessional *shudders*. I Capitalized every Single Adjective in a Sentence. (Just like that)
  Anyway, I want a new start , and to show everybody my new hobby. I love, love , LOVE making dollhouses out of foam core for 12" dolls , such as Disney Classics, and others. So far I've made 2 and I'm working on my third. I made my first , Elsa's, for my cousin. My second was Anna's, for another cousin. Right now, I am working on Aurora's Castle , which I am making for the cousin who I made the Elsa Palace. Regrettably, I did not get any good pictures of those two :( , but I intend to post frequently about Aurora's castle. I will post the bad quantity pics soon though.
  I am so excited to start blogging again, and hope I will be forgiven for my previous awful grammar.


Have a fantastic night!
Maria

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! I LOVE your new blog! I can't wait to see what's in store!

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria