Friday, June 27, 2014

Bouquet Bed part one!

Hi guys!
I was looking on one of my favorite websites, American Girl and Other Awesomeness,and saw that Nina had done a overview of American Girl's new release. One of her favorite new items, the bouquet bed was CRAZY EXPENSIVE. So I put myself up to the challenge of making that bed for under $50.
When I start a new house I make a plan that has the outside/inside finished result, the measurements,and a non-scale drawing of all of the pieces that are needed. So I did the same for the structure of the bed.


This gets my thoughts organized.







Have a great day!
Maria

2 comments:

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria