Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Doll Crafts!

Hey!
 I was looking at a few of my favorite doll blogs, and I noticed that my favorite posts are always doll crafts. So, every Wensday , I will post a fun little craft for you guys! 
What I love about doll crafts:
  1. You can reuse something for a new piece of furniture for your doll!
  2. You can make it to fit you needs, not the manufacturers'
  3. It's practically a free toy!
  4. Make fun twists with it 
Here's a sneak peek!



Have a good day!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria