Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Big Hodgepodge of Dolls!

Hi guys!
Today I have a big mess of a post. Also if you are my cousin, don't read this. I mean it!
Where I live, every Monday is a Disney frozen shipment day. So of course , I only go the mall on Monday. They didn't have Animators Anna, only Elsa and Kristoff :(  And about twenty Elsa Classic Dolls. I did get stuff for my cousins for Christmas. Did I ever tell you I get stressed in preparation for Christmas.

Sorry for the glare! These new dolls have such high quality outfits!
Look at Aurora's top of her dress!

She has to be my favorite of the collection!

She has such beautiful clothing!

This is Ariel's little house ( She wanted a smaller one)
But I will decorate it and make it awesome!
This is a doll I got months ago. She and Ariel are my favorite dolls.



Black and white...

And color!
She has such a cute little face!




My om is painting the morning room ceiling , so we had to go to the paint store. When I told a lady about my hobby, she got me a pretty princess book!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the new dolls, they look so beautiful :) I'm sorry they didn't have any Animator Collection Anna dolls in stock, I hope you can find one soon, that Anna looks adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! We are going to Disney soon, and my sister and I are doing a gift exchange ,and she's getting me Elsa!

      Delete
  2. Your dolls are gorgeous! I love Arie, too!

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria