Friday, July 4, 2014

Tag!



Hi!
I was nominated for an award from Rapunzel"s Journal!

  1. Chocolate or Vanilla?   I like Vanilla with toppings better, but plain chocolate with nothing if toppings are not available.
  2. Favorite Quote? " I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"  Mya Angelou
  3. How many dolls do you have?  AG dolls? I have 4 , but 2 of them got stain because of Samantha's dress :(. I have a TON of other dolls.
  4. If you could go ANYWHERE (fictional or real) where would you go? The dollhouses I build. I make them for creative play, so that would be fun to live in
  5. In-n-Out or Starbucks? I never had In-n-Out, but looked it up, and I don't like burgers, so Starbucks. But I never really go there.
  6. Would you rather swim with a bunch of sharks or a bunch of stingrays?
  7. Fruit or Veggies? Fruit all the way. Especially pomegranates
  8. Sweet or Salty?  Sweet
  9. Pizza or Spaghetti? 100% pizza all the way.
  10.  Anchovies or Anchovies (This is not a trick question... maybe)?  Definitely Anchovies (Duh!)





Here are your questions!


  1. If you could spend a day with somebody (dead or alive) for a day, who would it be?
  2. Favorite princess?
  3. Best youtuber?
  4. If you could make any word mean anything, what word and what would it mean?
  5. What is your favorite animal?
  6. Favorite line of Disney doll?
  7. Weirdest dream you ever had?
  8. Weirdest hobby's?
  9. If you got a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be?
  10. Best craft you ever did

I nominate 
and if I forgot somebody, just do it!
Have a great 4th of July!
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me, I really appreciate it :D I'll answer these questions soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! If I have time, I'll do the post today!

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria