Friday, July 18, 2014

Award!

Hi!
I got nominated for the Bea


How many dolls do you have? Too ma ny... 
What is your favorite doll brand? For dolls, either AG or Disney. For Clothes, Springfield Dolls or Doris Doll Boutique.
Do you live by a beach? I wish! I do go down the shore in the summer :)
Do you play any sports? I probably am the most nonathletic person ever. I am totally a theater lover though. Seriously , I couldn't throw a ball if my life depended on it.
What is your favorite season and why? I love Summer and Winter, but it depends on what mood I am in . I like Summer because , no school, we go on vacation and more time to blog. I like winter because of giving gifts for Christmas, and being with family.
What is your favorite color? In the winter, I like pastel colors like blue and purple, but in the summer I love neon pink and green together.
How old is too old for dolls? In my life I think while I am a child I love to play with dolls, but when I am older I will photograph them. I think you are never to old for dolls, but playing with them should change a bit. 
What is your favorite dog breed? King Charles Spaniels, they are so cute and loyal.
Do you have any custom dolls? Well, I made a Kelly doll custom by cutting her hair off when I was 9, if that counts?
When did you start your blog? I made my first blog when I was 9 years old, Maria's Crafty Corner. I remember how happy I was when I got my first comment from Nina , a current follower today!



Here are your questions !

What is your favorite hobby?
(Be honest) Do you like getting gifts or receiving them?
What is your favorite beach activities?
What is your opinion on AG's prices?
Dog or cat person?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your least favorite movie?
Favorite doll line?
Spring or Fall?


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I remember that first comment:D

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria