Thursday, July 24, 2014

????????

Hi!
I am a little upset. I just was looking a frozen stuff, and look what I found.


    This doll set is $99.99, which is, in my opinion is a good deal. It comes with an Elsa doll, and beautiful Anna doll with longer hair, with pj's, a plush Olaf, blankets , and two dress forms!
  The trouble is , I already own Anna and Elsa, so approximately $40 is in dolls, and that is a lot of money.  I could sew pj's ( or hem American Girl sized clothes). On the other hand, I love how Anna has longer braids, and sewing clothes for them would be a whole lot easier with that dress form. 
Please tell me what you think in the comments!

Love, 
A torn Maria

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... This is a tough one. If you really want it, you could get it and make your Anna's and Elsa's twins. Or you could sew everything. I don't know. Hope I helped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's a cool idea. Twins would be nice! ;)

      ~ Mint

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I think I'll wait until the Fall when it comes out to see if it is worth it.

      Delete
  2. These dolls are so cute. If I was a mom I would buy them.
    Ps I figured out how to log in thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria