Thursday, July 3, 2014

Aurora's Castle!

Hi!
  I'm back from vacation, and I took the pictures of Aurora's castle! To start off, I made this castle from foam core , hot glue , construction paper, and more hot glue . Really , I think one of these houses uses about 100 glue sticks, give or take. Still, I get the foam core from the dollar store, and use coupons for hot glue, so it is much cheaper , and more fun to make your own doll house.
This is the front of Aurora's house. And yes, it did
take me forever to cover the front.


Here is the downstairs area. I still have TONS to do to it , but it has
2 hand drawn pictures, a recycled couch, a beautiful fireplace and a
bookshelf with mini books.
In the upstairs, I have Aurora's bed a picture behind it
and  my favorite picture on the side of it.

Here is my favorite picture- Aurora talking to the
birds and creatures as a child.



So, as you can see, I  have still a lot of work to do to it , but it is coming together. I am sure my cousin will love it!

Have a good day!
Maria

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Maria! I wish I was as talented as you when it comes to making doll houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! When I first made one , I had no idea what I was doing, but know they are relaxing to make, and are so fun to see a five year-old's face light up because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so great, Maria! I love it!! I agree with Liberty, I wish I was that talented at dollhouse making!!!! :D I love Aurora's balcony at the front of the castle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so fun, sometimes I want to play with them myself!

      Delete
  4. I love it so much! I mean, look at that balcony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Honestly , this is my favorite hobby!

      Delete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria