Friday, July 25, 2014

Disney World's Frozen Store!

Hi guys!
 I was just at Disney Worlds Wandering Oaken's Trading Post! It was a wonderful frozen store , and had everything frozen. I apologize for The bad quality pictures, I used my dad's phone camera. Enjoy today's bonus post!


This has all of the frozen eating utensils . 

This has Olaf plushies , headphones, phone cases, and hoodies galore!

These are pretty cool Anna and Elsa reversible toys, if you turn it inside out, Elsa is the new doll!

Anna and Elsa classic dolls!


Have a awesome day!
Maria



9 comments:

  1. The store in Florida has way more stuff than the one in CA. Then again I only go in the stores at Downtown Disney, maybe they have more stuff in the park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In MGM/ Hollywood Studios there is a awesome funland and every frozen object ever!

      Delete
  2. Cool store. Wow, tons of Anna and Elsa figures!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? I wish I could have got more , but the store was CRAZY crowed!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! I so want to go now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it so much! This store was really awesome!

      Delete
  4. Wait, I thought the classic dolls were sold out? Or is that only on the disney store site? I know I'm missing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The classic dolls are pretty rare , since the supply and demand is a problem. But this store is the Frozen store and they have a ton of things!

      Delete
  5. I totes know how u feel about comments. My blog is josieonthego.com
    Not many people comment:)
    I LOVE FROZEN SO MUCH' we'll not that much but so cool

    ReplyDelete

You know what I love? COMMENTS! They really make my day.When people commented even small ones, I ran over to my family, and said "Somebody commented!" So please, say what you think. Include anything , from constructive criticism to "nice!", but please, know that all ages view this. But i wouldn't expect any of you guys to do that.
Have a good day!
Maria